Tiny Japanese Girl Tiny Japanese Girl

Japmazing!

Another catchy song and a VERY AWESOME video. The animation and artwork is absolutely top. Gonna turn the bass up on this one and piss the neighbors off.

David's Adventures Eps 11 David's Adventures Eps 11

Very funny/ entertaining

This was absolutely hilarious, drawn and animated very well also. I was completely entertained by the voice acting and rape jokes.

Werewolf Transformation Werewolf Transformation

That was so bad it made me laugh

Dude I don't know why you made that but...
well it's the thought that counts.

Dead2Animations responds:

i dont see you even bothering to do anything and if you think my stuff is bad go and look at a quater of ng theres worse stuff than mine

Eddsworld Zombeh Attack 3 Eddsworld Zombeh Attack 3

Pretty Funny

Dude when I saw that skellington dead on the floor I laughed my ass off....

The Cheese Family The Cheese Family

FUCKING AMAZINGLING FUNNY

THIS IS MY FAVORITE FLASH ARTIST. PERIOD. HE IS SO FUCKING AWSOME. PLEASE KEEP IT UP MY FRIEND!

Bills Adventures EPS 1 Bills Adventures EPS 1

Alright I guess... bla

First of all the flash, Where you paying respect to Homer Simpsons 5 o'Clock shadow bit, or did you just try to steal it??? cus' I knew it was ganna grow back even before he stared shaving, it was copied from the Simpsons, the drawing looks like it too, and his voice is exactly like Homers too, I first gave you a 7 before I wrote this, but now I'm pissed off cus I can see how unoriginal and boring your work was, YOU GET 3!!!! For when her sharted.

Psychotic-Dan responds:

Yes i already know that Bills first episode is too much like the simpsons.
Thats why episode 2 is so differnt.
and Bill does not look anything like Homer as for the voice, its not my fault i sound like him, Fucking simpsons have done everything, origanality is hard to find these days.

But i dont care... LONG LIVE BILL!!!

Mickey M-Join The Marine- Mickey M-Join The Marine-

THAT WAS MEGA TITE BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just so everyone knows, this is funny. Also, the way it looks is the way it should, cus it's f*in' crazy stuff. Also, Mickey Mouse is is a Nazi and Marines are pretty much the closest military force that is run as hard-core as they were, so it is most fitting that he kick butt in the USMC than say, the NAVY, where "head count" is how many fellow sailors you've queered. Now shut up, do not talk to me. I like how it says "Join the Marine" very stupid, and so is funny. I like it, NOW SHUT UP stop reading this. Also, Mickey's faces makes me laugh.

Trog Dor Trog Dor

I REALY LIKED THIS MOVIE!

But if I wanted to be banned I would say that, You should burn in hell, and you are also most likey to have homosexual tendencies, and you have no right to live, and that anyone who knows you should also die, I would say that you are the lowest form of human existance, I wish you to become slain.

BUT I LIKE YOUr movie, so this is good stuff

Out of Sync Out of Sync

DEPRESSING but....

That was a really sad movie, it makes me want to die. You must have lost a good friend huh buddy? I am going to go home and pet my dogs fur off, I will, however, imortalize my Princess forever by petrifying her furry remains at the good ol' taxy-dermy. When I am lonely, I will pet the pain away.

3-ALi 3-ALi

MEGA FUNNY, I WOULD HAVE SHIT MYSELF, IF I HAD TO+

VERY FUNNY, THE MOST VIOLENT FLASH I've seen yet. I like it cus' it's makes me laugh, to mister "put ur talent to good use" Tell him if he likes it, then shut the fart up and lick your balls, because your that stankin' good.